MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Malekko Echo 600
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Malekko Echo 600
insomniyack
For those who have it...how's it sound? Is there alot of noise on the signal or is it pretty quiet?

Would you recommend it for a AUX send on a mixer to run synths through?
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
theres a couple videos of it on google iirc.
insomniyack
All I can find is guitar videos with it...anybody run a synth through it?
shamann
Here, you go, I just recorded a quick demo of a synth sound going through it. You can hear the dry sound at the beginning, I adjust time and feedback along the way just so you can hear it in various states.

http://www.sighup.ca/test/E600D_Demo.mp3

Not noisy at all. I'd describe it as pleasantly muffled more than anything. I assume the Bright version is noisier, but I've never actually heard it to say that with any certainty.
insomniyack
I just talked to Shawn at Analoguehaven and he said that he'd suggest the BRIGHT because that sounds better with synths so I think I am going to go with that! Can't wait to get it!!
itijik
I have the dark 600. It can be a subtle effect on a synth, but I love the way it sounds. I use it to add artificial tails (short delay) most of the time, but it is still very usable for standard echo type sounds.

I would definitely buy the bright version too, but I am still hoping the euro rack E600M will come out. I haven't heard anything recently though waah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1