MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AFG anti-matter waveshapes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author AFG anti-matter waveshapes
tony d
I have been having a blast modulating the hertz donut w/ the afg in anti-matter mode and in lfo territory. So i am thinking, this is very cool but i wish i was not using this great sounding osc as a fancy lfo, but for the life of me i cannot replicate the waveshape it is producing(particularly the saw) with any other module i have.
I am looking for suggestions of other lfo's or ways of processing lfo's to get similar shapes to that of the afg in anti-matter mode.
The lfo's i currently have are doepfer a-147 and a.s. lfo-nz.

Thanks , Tony
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
run any LFO into a doepfer A137-1?

I was doing that the other day with less then predictable results, but it was fun!! applause
dkcg
All this modulator shaping talk is making me wish there were some pistons out of the honda in between the modulator and the primary oscillator as a waveshaper. like a HD with a wavetable for the modulator.
Drunken Homer Simpson
wetterberg
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:
run any LFO into a doepfer A137-1?

I was doing that the other day with less then predictable results, but it was fun!! applause
I love doing that, hehe. I find the a-137-1 to produce nicely cyclical waveforms if you feed it one raw LFO, and utter mayhem if you feed it a mix of one or more waveforms. Add in some audio-rate modulation of the 4 cv inputs and you're in nutso hell.
tony d
Cool.Thanks guys, will do a little experimenting tonight.
Mr White
you can try other waveshapers too, I found the various AFG's antimatters to have that vertical peak you are not able to replicate with a waveshaper alone...
maybe you can mix a saw and a sine synced, then stick in a couple of stages of the TOPPO wavefolder...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1