MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Maths Hack!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Maths Hack!
breakscience
Ok, I just got mine today and have been playing for a while. I think I found a hack of sorts, by accident of course.

Try this:
Set channel 4 to self cycle at audio frequency and route the output to your mixer.
Now try applying a separate oscillator output (not channel 1) to the EOC output!
You get a different behavior/tone than if you put it to channel 4's input! eek!

Ok, now add another oscillator to channel 4's input at the same time (this one can be channel 1 self cycling).
Just play around with the frequencies of these two oscillators for a while...woah

I am not sure why this is working, but I think it is very cool!
breakscience
Another fun thing to do is to connect a cable going to the input of channel 1 or 4 oscillating at audio rate, and leave the other end hanging. Put your finger across the tip and sleeve of the cable and apply different amounts of pressure (surface area, resistance, whatever). Instant circuit bending style pitch bend hihi
suboptimal
Going to be a tough competition this year for module of the year, yes?
berfmurret
output into an output? is this safe?
tIB
breakscience
The perfect pic, lol.

I am not sure if it is "safe", but the EOC still functions properly when not connected like this.
anselmi
tIB wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! applause hyper hihi
premieklovn
tIB wrote:

I didn't know that Larry David was a dentist hyper

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1