MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

return of the VCS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author return of the VCS
attacksustain
Kinda unexpected.. the euro VCS is back.
tragedybysyntax
g, interesting how it comes out as ken stone's #75 pcb's are sold out. LOL.
Really cool looking panel tho. I dig!
suboptimal
Nice to see, although the Maths is really stiff competition.
brandon daniel
Aww, man, they whupped up on her with an ugly stick.

huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? seriously, i just don't get it
parasitk
I hope the PCBs are back soon cry
DGTom
brandon daniel wrote:
Aww, man, they whupped up on her with an ugly stick.

huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? seriously, i just don't get it

I don't usually comment on this kind of thing... but DAMN! Dead Banana ambulance
apfEID
Looks nice (IMHO).
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
hmmm.... Ill stick with the maths I was going to buy in the next couple of days.

maths just seems... way more awesomer.
johnnymad
I agree! i've only used mine a couple of times and i love it. maths all the way!
scozbor
going to be hard to compete against THE MATHS

why buy a maths when i can build VCS? Troll! razz
parasitk
scozbor wrote:
why buy a maths when i can build VCS? Troll! razz

Amen.
chinard
what the shit!?!
Audio Resistance
I am glad I have held out for awhile. I was waiting to see what Wiard/Malekko are going to bring to the table and now the VCS gets re-released.

All these options now are great considering the drought we have been in. I know I will be buying the Wiard's so my eg will really start to become redundant.

I am starting to feel like the odd man out to have a Monster case full but no QMMG, Maths or any Tiptop. Mine is mostly Cwejman, Harvestman, Wiard/Malekko and Livewire.
breakscience
What, now they re-release it after I buy a maths? I wonder if the popularity of maths woke them up. Either way, that vcs is ugly.

Maths is ugly too, but it is suppose to be that way Mr. Green
suboptimal
The Maths has way more functionality in about the same space.
dkcg
It's a good year for envelopes... applause

I wonder if the buyer of the near$400 VCS on ebay will have buyer's remorse. hmmm.....
suboptimal
Yes, but not as much as the sellers of the gear that never returned, which results in a balance in the force, somehow.
consumed
suboptimal wrote:
Yes, but not as much as the sellers of the gear that never returned, which results in a balance in the force, somehow.

there ya go
and when this run of modules is done, whos to say the cycle wont repeat anyway?
suboptimal
Someone will sell a Maths for $150, and a week later MakeNoise will announce that they aren't going to make any more, because they're bored of them, and they'll start going for $500.

Meantime, people will make music with the VCS and the Maths, and everyone will be enjoying cool modules.
dude
how much was the original? and any words on new price?
apfEID
does anyone else want a banana smoothie after seeing this module?
Babaluma
happy to see it back!
tIB
apfEID wrote:
does anyone else want a banana smoothie after seeing this module?

No, I want a log.

Great to see banalogue apparantly back in buisnes... how I lusted over this before the arival of maths. Hopefully they will do an ASR next.
Veqtor
It looks... horrible...
Bananalogue
i think it looks cool.
we switched from the laser engraving to anodized panels, the legend is a litte easier to read now and more durable than silkscreen.

i dont have much to say about the maths module, its not the first time and it wont be the last that someone has ripped off serge. youll notice serge's name is on the front panel of our slope generator. we actually pay the man who designed the module and give credit where it is due - neat concept, huh?

more modules are on the way.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5