MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Working on the forum's email notifications
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Working on the forum's email notifications
Muff Wiggler
I know the email notifications to thread replies (and occasionally PM's) is a little spotty at times. I'm working on this and have come up with a new approach that seems to be working - please let me know if you have any issues, if it seems to work better (or worse), etc. Hopefully you guys will start getting your notifications now. Please someone help me test this by replying to this thread (only one reply is needed for this test). thanks.
Muff Wiggler
test.
Muff Wiggler
second test. just need one more from one of the other forum members.

thanks.
Kwote
microphone test one two. eek!
Muff Wiggler
thanks 8)
Muff Wiggler
fuck, looks like topic notifications still aren't working sad banana

are they working for anyone else?
Muff Wiggler
oh wait! It's peanut butter jelly time!

i just got the notification..... a little delay, but I got it...

maybe things are gonna be OK hyper

please let me know how it works out for you guys

thanks
Kent
Check-a-microphone-check-one-two.
Muff Wiggler
nice w00t

i'm getting them - for some reason there's a delay, but they are coming....

let's stay tuned - still everyone let me know if there seems to be any problem, OR if posting seems to take longer to submit than normal

thanks for the help guys
Kwote
i just use PM notifications. i think i'd be swamped if i got topic response email.

never had a problem with the PM's though.
Kent
It works!
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
i just use PM notifications. i think i'd be swamped if i got topic response email.

i hear ya, i never use 'em myself either (or I would have probably fixed it long ago) but I know a few of the members do and i've seen them post saying they missed updates to a thread because of not getting their notifications...

PM notifications are enough for me. Although I gotta say I love the mod that sends the contents of the PM message along inside the PM notification email. I wish all forums had that.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Kwote wrote:

i hear ya, i never use 'em myself either (or I would have probably fixed it long ago) but I know a few of the members do and i've seen them post saying they missed updates to a thread because of not getting their notifications...

PM notifications are enough for me. Although I gotta say I love the mod that sends the contents of the PM message along inside the PM notification email. I wish all forums had that.

i like that too. makes it useful if i wanna archive the message in my email.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1