MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Cwejman modules - BLD and MMF-6
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author New Cwejman modules - BLD and MMF-6
hpsounds
sonicwarrior wrote:
Ok, I guess I'm colorblind. Don't see any green in there and didn't see any green when I looked at Cwejman modules in real life. It's a wonder I can recognize the green lights on a traffic light. hihi

You should trust me ! They are green, green like an army truck ! Sniper
wetterberg
hpsounds wrote:
sonicwarrior wrote:
Ok, I guess I'm colorblind. Don't see any green in there and didn't see any green when I looked at Cwejman modules in real life. It's a wonder I can recognize the green lights on a traffic light. hihi

You should trust me ! They are green, green like an army truck ! Sniper
well, to be honest, not really... they're a very grey green, for sure... still green, tho wink
Soundwave
well i can't see the green either in my modules nuts
maybe in the right light

but i would say the new modules will be as yellow as the old modules where green and make noise modules are white. wink
sonicwarrior
idealist wrote:
but i would say the new modules will be as yellow as the old modules where green and make noise modules are white. wink

applause Made my day!
MrDys
I'm not generally one for Cwejman modules (the price, for one, but also...they seem to me to be more set up like compressors, limiters, and other mastering gear rather than synth modules...), but the BLD is piquing my interest. Unfortunately, the way I see it, the BLD will best be used in conjunction with a sampler and not for any actual live use (unless you have something like a TKB or Serge Programmer clone that can change a bunch of parameters at once). It seems like a lot of module and kind of a waste to just have it act like a bass drum all the time. It'd be a dream, though, to mess around with it for a good half hour, then dump everything into an MPC and go to work.
coomby
NEW CWEJMAN modules have been put up with prices on the Schneiders laden website http://www.schneidersladen.de/english.html

AAAAAHHHH *bitch screams* SMACK! Bananallama!
Kent
Good to see the prices. However, they are noted as "Com(m)ing Soon"... shit.
cry
coomby
still, now I know how much my wallet is going to be raped of...

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
ST UF FLI N EAR
i am guessing the BLD will be 24HP?
coomby
ST UF FLI N EAR wrote:
i am guessing the BLD will be 24HP?

yep that's what it says on the description
mateo
No surprises on the pricing
MrDys
No surprises, that's true. But for the cost of 2 BLDs, I could get a MachineDrum. That's something I wasn't really considering before, but now, I guess I am.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3