MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Math as a lfo ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Math as a lfo ...
kopplog
as I need lfo´s now-
if using the math as some, one, whatever:
how could I possibly manage the module to reset oscillation?
any ideas?

thx!
ST UF FLI N EAR
Patching the resettrigger into the triggerinput of the cycling channel i would say.
Blackened Justice
That would be my guess, but I have no Maths lying around to try it.
makenoise
Stuff Linear has the right idea. MATHS will only reset on the falling portion. If you want a ramp type LFO this works perfectly. Set Rise to full CCW, and Fall to your desired time. Apply reset trigger pulse to the Trigger IN. Apply an external offset (from unused channel 2 or 3) to the Both IN for extended range of 1khz (audio rate) to greater then 25 minutes (response set to linear or log).

As a triangle type LFO, I suppose you could say MATHS has "soft reset," as it would skip some reset pulses.

Cheers,

Tony

(edited for correct Rise setting)
ST UF FLI N EAR
when Maths doesnt trigger during Rise, why would you set Rise full cw?
makenoise
Rise set full CCW. THanks for catching that.

Tony
kopplog
maan,
again math seems to be so supernifty in being so much....
blungo2
Not to hijack, but Tony is the matrix mixer still on the horizon?
makenoise
I've never had Matrix Mixer in design. I was working on a matrix style sequencer all summer. Is that what you are asking about? I had to set that one aside to get MATHS into production, but I will be getting back to it as soon as all my orders are filled.

Tony
blungo2
Sorry. d'oh!
I did mean matrix sequencer

I love, love, love the maths. Really looking forward to the matrix sequencer.
I've heard rumor of touch plates on it. Is that really a possibility?
Glitchmachines
please don't do the plates - I love the 20 hp design most recently posted on twitter
blungo2
I wonder how wide the plate version would be? If indeed those really are touch pads? hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1